The New FunLove.com Coming May 10th!!!
13 things to know about the NEW & IMPROVED FunLove.com!
Launching Live May 10th, 2017!
1. Enhanced Product Search Bar – With suggestive search and product images/info drop-down.
2. Hyped up Navigation Menu – Sorting our massive product selection of over 6k items into 8 Main Categories and 54 Sub-Categories so you’re sure to find what you’re looking for!
3. New Feature – Advanced Search! Located towards the footer of the home page – Now you can search the entire catalog based on any information available for that product!
4. Vendor Advertising Banners & Brands – we carry Logo’s linking directly to specific Brand Product Pages.
5. Featured Product Selection – on home page accenting Sale Items, Best Sellers, Featured Items, and New Products.
6. New – Mobile Friendly Features like: Shop By Department Easy Buttons
7. Fully integrated Blog Archive – filled with blog articles in the following 6 categories: Education, Health & Wellness, Intimacy Products, Lingerie & Apparel, Product Trends, and Sex & Relationships.
8. Career Opportunities Pages – Allowing users to apply to work at specific locations directly online!
9. Store Locator Page – Integrated with Google Maps to deliver Filter by Current Location & Filter by Store Select. Providing Map & Satellite View options as well as Store Information including Hours, Get Directions Links to Google Turn-By-Turn Directions, and “Learn More About This Location” Links!
10. Individual Store Pages – Highlighting Specific Store Information pertaining to Location, Address, Directions, Store hours, Store Contact Details, Store Specific Career Opportunities, Store Associate’s 3 Product Top Pics of the Month with links to shop directly, “Take a look inside” section featuring Google “See Inside” offering a Virtual Tour of our store locations like no other!
11. Store Shopping Pages – Sort Friendly Image Category/Sub-Category Buttons. Ability to Sort by Sub-Category, Shop by Price Range, Manufacturer, and up to 125 other Attributes to sort from based on product relevance. Store Pages also have a section showing “Recently Viewed By You” Products!
12. Product Pages – Star Rating Review System , Product Brand Logo Recognition, Related Products Section & Tabs Highlighting: Product Details, Additional Information, Reviews, Shipping Policy, and Related Videos.
13. UPS – “Access Point” Shipping options – Integration with check-out Page – This means as soon as the customer enters their ship to address a GIS Map will begin to populate suggested pick-up locations within close range to the users address as opposed to having their products delivered directly to their home address. More Options = More Privacy!
Here at Fascinations were all excited about the new and exciting features of our new site and we think you should be as well! Let’s begin the countdown!